Meet Dr. Burcham
Many fortunate events set the framework Dr. Burcham and his family to find their way to the wonderful community of Franklin, TN:
- 1969-74 – Harding University Undergraduate
- 1974-78 University of Missouri at Kansas City dental studies, graduation 1978
- 1978-79 Partner in the long-standing practice of my father, Dr. J.R. Burcham, DDS, Kennett, MO
- 1979 Successful completion of the Florida Dental Board Exam
- 1979-82 Associate in the practice of Dr. Hadley Hasemeier, DDS, in Sarasota, FL
- 1982 Married Alice Burcham
- 1982 Opened first solo dental practice
- 1984 Birth of daughter, Alicia
- 1996 Moved to Franklin, TN
- 1997 Opened Dr. Burcham Dentistry in Historic Downtown Franklin, TN
Accreditations & Certifications
- Dr Graham Burcham received his Bachelors Degree from Harding University (’74).
- Doctorate degree in Dental Surgery from the University of Missouri at Kansas City, (“78)
- Dr. Burcham is Board Certified in the following States: Colorado, Tennessee, Missouri, and Florida.
- Dr. Burcham is a long-standing member of IAOMT , (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology). He has received advanced comprehensive training in Orthodontics and Occlusion through the United States Dental Institute (USDI).